Today, social media is a big business, and we’re not surprised to see pretty young things pop in and out of the limelight every few months. But Kim Cruz, a college student from Ateneo de Manila University, is consistently making waves—both as a model and as a fashion blogger. And while she may be a newbie to the blogging industry, she is already a force to be reckoned with. In fact, her easygoing and effortless go-to style reminds us of Jaden Smith’s longtime girlfriend Sarah Snyder.
Below are some style lessons we picked up from this up-and-coming It girl. Keep these tips handy for the next time you’re stuck in a fashion rut.
1. A little show of team pride never hurts.
2. Go bare or go home.
3. Athleisure doesn’t have to be frumpy.
4. Feeling extra feminine today? Fluffy retro hair and florals never go out of style.
5. Who says you can’t rock a vampy lip during the day?
6. If all else fails, a dramatic eye will pull you through.
7. Or, you can rock a classic LBD that always does the trick.
8. At the end of the day, the best accessory is a smile.
Main image via @kimcrooz on Instagram