1. After shampoo, blow dry hair as usual.
2. Go over the edges of the hair with a round brush to give ends some bounce.
3. Set hair in large velcro rollers to set and leave for thirty minutes.
4. Using a diffuser, further lock in the style by distributing mild heat over your entire head. This will eventually help you allow the volume to last all night long.
5. With your head facing down, finger comb your hair before flipping all your hair over!
Click on the next page to see how to create a braided bang.